Lunes, Agosto 13, 2018

Epilogue on First Quarter

In the first two and a half months of learning with Ma'am Vera Cruz, I learned a lot of things that are not familiar with me. Especially the parts wherein the famous people's contribution in the creation of internet and blogging. Of course, my writing skills were  enhanced through the activity given by our dear teacher. I managed to create articles because of blogging and my self-confidence was boosted. And now I can voluntarily share my thoughts and opinions through commenting their works.

 Yes, there are a lot of problems I encountered in the following months. Specifically in creating the first task. I was nervous before, I can't control my emotions. I didn't know what to do. But when Ma'am Vera Cruz taught us , I was able to do some drafts by my own self. As time passes by we were able to master blogging. But our main problem is time management. There are a lot of requirements, in different subjects with the same deadlines. Of course it's hard but we managed to passed it on time. 

Therefore, the first grading period was challenging and fun. I was given a chance to improve myself more and more great. Moving on, I will share my ideas and knowledge what I absorbed  in the class.

3 komento:

  1. Keep up the Good Work Jasper! Hwaitingggggg :>

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I can see similarities on the problems you had encountered during the first quarter and we also learned to overcome those challenges.

    TumugonBurahin