Sabado, Enero 26, 2019

NEW YEAR: NEW ME

It's New year again and I cant stop thinking about my New years resolution. Because every  single time if New year comes,I failed to achieve my goals and it so very disappointing and sad.Example like- knowing the true value of humility, Time management, Boosting morals and especially self-confidence.

 You can call me a failure,anything, everything you wanted to say. But I promise to myself I wont stop until I succeed them all. I promise that this damn 2019 differs from the past years.Because everyone say that if New Year approaches, there will be a better opportunity to brace. And I guess that is true and I cant afford it to go to waste.

Yes,Often people make new years resolution, which are goals they would like to achieve or changes they would like to make to their lives in the New year. And Me?, So far so Good. I think 2019 is way better than before. Less pain,less regrets, and slowly reminiscing the broken promises I made.There may be painful times but not too much.Happy times but not so great.

Specific Goal in this Year? Good,Better,Best I wont stop until my good is better and my better is best.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento