Sabado, Oktubre 20, 2018

Epilogue-2nd Quarter

In the first two and a half months of learning with Ma'am Vera Cruz, I learned a lot of things that are  new with me. Especially the parts wherein we made some activities using a notepad or what you call tags. Of course, my writing skills were  enhanced through the activity given by our dear teacher. I managed to create effective tagging and because of that my self-confidence was boosted. 

 Yes, there are a lot of problems I encountered in the following months. Specifically in creating the given activities.  I didn't know what to do. But when Ma'am Vera Cruz taught us, we were able to master it . But our main problem is time management just like the first quarter. There are a lot of requirements, in different subjects with the same deadlines. Of course it's hard thinking that how can you settle these things in a rattled state ? but luckily we managed to passed it on time.

Therefore, the second grading period was more challenging and fun than the last quarter. I was given a chance to improve myself more and more greater. Moving on, I will share my ideas and knowledge what I absorbed  in the class.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento